PRESIDENT Donald Trump has shared a bizarre AI-generated video showing him and Cristiano Ronaldo booting a football around the Oval Office.
The short clip, posted on Truth Social on Thursday, shows the pair dribbling between sofas and firing shots off the Resolute Desk.
The AI render shows Ronaldo in a suit and Trump in his trademark navy blazer, both moving with impossibly slick footwork before celebrating with over-the-top slow motion fist pumps.
Trump added a short message: “Ronaldo is a GREAT GUY. Loved meeting him at the White House. Really smart, and cool!!! President DJT”.
The video landed a day after Ronaldo’s surprise appearance at a glitzy black-tie dinner at the White House on Tuesday night following a historic diplomatic meeting with Saudi Arabian Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman.
The 40-year-old superstar attended with fiancée Georgina Rodriguez, joining global business titans for the event.
Read more on Trump & Ronaldo
He was seen in a black tuxedo as he took his seat alongside the likes of Elon Musk and vice president JD Vance.
A million-dollar selfie later captured him alongside the Tesla boss and FIFA President Gianni Infantino inside the White House.
Trump welcomed Ronaldo from the podium, thanking him for earning “some extra adoration” from his football-obsessed son Barron.
Hailing the footie star, Trump said: “This room is loaded up with the biggest leaders in the world – business, sports…
“My son is a big fan of Ronaldo… Barron got to meet him, and I think he respects his father a little bit more now – just the fact that I introduced you.
“So I just want to thank you both for being here.”
On Wednesday morning, the White House released footage of Ronaldo and Georgina strolling the grounds with the US leader along the Presidential Walk of Fame.
The clip was labelled “Two GOATS” with the caption: “CR7 x 45/47”.
Ronaldo later thanked the president publicly, writing on Instagram: “Thank you Mr. President for your invitation and for the warm welcome you and the First Lady gave me and my future wife.
“Each of us has something meaningful to give, and I stand ready to do my part as we inspire new generations to build a future defined by courage, responsibility and lasting peace.”
Ronaldo, now playing in the Saudi Pro League, was initially reported as part of the crown prince’s delegation — a figure he has previously referred to as his “boss.”
But he was later spotted arriving in Washington separately from the Saudi group.
Mohammed bin Salman, or MBS, has poured millions into signing Ronaldo for Al-Nassr in 2023, a move that followed the star’s highly public split with Manchester United.
Earlier this month, in an interview with Piers Morgan, the sport’s first billionaire openly described MBS as his “boss.”
In the same conversation, Ronaldo also said he hoped to meet Trump, whom he praised as the “president of peace.”
Ronaldo explained: “He is one of the guys who can help to change the world. One of the most important people is the US President.
“If we can help each other to make this happen… I swear I cannot watch TV. Sometimes I start to see the news and I cannot…
“He is one of the guys I wish to meet to sit and have a nice talk.
“If it is here, or in the US, wherever he wants, I know he was here in Saudi Arabia with our boss MBS.
“I wish one day to meet him because he is one of the guys who can make things happen and I like people like that.”











