Strictly Come Dancing fans have been left ‘shocked’ by this week’s spoiler revealing which celebrity will be eliminated during Sunday’s show, after the dance-off results were leaked online while the cameras were still rolling.
The results episode is pre-recorded at Elstree following Saturday’s main show with strict security measures at Elstree studios in order to keep the dance-offs and eliminations secret.
But despite audience members required to hand in their phones before taking their seats, the identity of the bottom two went public for the first time before filming ended.
A source told The Sun: ‘Spoilers have plagued Strictly for years with fans struggling to avoid finding out who leaves before the Sunday results show airs.
‘Now, results are ending up online while the cameras are still rolling. It means there is a whodunnit mystery gripping the set’.
And after learning of which celebrity has narrowly missed out on Blackpool Week, fans took to social media to admit they were ‘devastated’ and ‘fuming’, with the majority confessing they hadn’t seen the result coming.
Strictly Come Dancing fans have been left ‘shocked’ by this week’s spoiler revealing which celebrity will be eliminated during Sunday’s show, after the dance-off results were leaked online while the cameras were still rolling (Claudia Winkleman and Tess Daly seen)
But despite audience members required to hand in their phones before taking their seats, the identity of the bottom two went public for the first time before filming ended
Voicing their shock, they wrote: ‘Wow, wasn’t expecting that result. I need a lie down , flippin eck’;
”Really shocked. Thought the eliminated person would definitely be in the final.’; ‘This bottom 2 was expected but I am SO shocked at who the judges saved’.
‘First time this series that I’ve been surprised by who was voted off.’; i am STUNNED with that spoiler, a bottom two that should never have been’.
‘This is a shocker, something must of happened! I genuinely thought they were a finalist’; ‘THIS IS INSANE WTF MOST SHOCKING ELIMINATION YET??’.
While many angrily declared that the judges had made the wrong call, insisting the person eliminated had been in line for the final.
They said: ‘Only my opinion but I think it’s one of the first times this series the wrong person has gone.’; ‘Won’t spoil it for anyone else but I do not agree with the judges!’; ‘Gutted they were my faves.
‘I’m shocked. Wrong person went home’; ‘Definitely not the worst dancers & I’m so sad they didn’t get to Blackpool’; ‘The wrong person went’;
‘I knew the other person would be in the Dance off again but the person who left shouldn’t have been there.’; ‘NO I AM DEVASTATED FOR THE PERSON WHO LEFT’.
And after learning of which celebrity has narrowly missed out on Blackpool Week, fans took to social media to admit they were ‘devastated’ and ‘fuming’, with the majority confessing they hadn’t seen the result coming
‘Oh I’m mad. Intrigued to see the dance off because based on tonight’s performances, this seems like the wrong decision’; ‘Totally the wrong decision.’
‘Noooooooo fuming with that result’; ‘Wrong person went this time’; ‘Something HAS to have happened in that dance off for that to be the result cos what??’
But others agreed with the result and admitted that right person had been sent home, saying: ‘I’ve seen the #StrictlySpoiler… apparantly an unpopular opinion but the correct result based on the night’.
‘Fook me, I’m shocked. I expected at least one to be in the DO. I hope they don’t get a backlash for being saved, as I can see that happening. But if what I heard is true, the judges didn’t have a choice, really, who to save/not save.’
‘I’m not shocked. The person who left was never as good as they were hyping them to be tbh.’; ‘Nah I’m actually devastated icl. Can’t believe that celeb has gone home but so happy the other celeb is still here and survived the dance off again.’
‘Just seen #StrictlySpoiler result, and I must say that, as far as I am concerned, I am glad of the result! So glad for the person who was saved…’
Saturday’s show was an emotional one, with George Clarke dedicating his performance to his beloved mum amid her battle with cancer.
The YouTube star, 25, took to the dance-floor with pro partner Alexis Warr for an emotional Rhumba, leaving fans at home and head judge Shirley Ballas in tears.
While many angrily declared that the judges had made the wrong call, insisting the person eliminated had been in line for the final
But others agreed with the result and admitted that right person had been sent home, saying: ‘I’ve seen the #StrictlySpoiler… apparantly an unpopular opinion but the correct result based on the night’
Overcome with emotion George was watched from the audience by his mum and dad as he described the routine as a ‘love letter’ to his family ahead of next week’s Blackpool special.
Speaking in his pre-recorded VT George recalled how his mother had spent years battling Encephalitis, a dangerous condition that causes brain inflammation, before being diagnosed with cancer.
‘She’s the most selfless person that I have ever met. The first thing she did when she came out of hospital was apologise to us for what she has put us through’.
He continued: ‘Nobody deserves to be put through what she has been through and least of all her’.
Despite the emotions the judges were quick to point out George’s lack of technicality and the routine eventually scored 30 out of 40.
The influencer previously opened up about his mother’s terrifying Encephalitis battle, which left her in intensive care and unable to recognise him.
Encephalitis is an uncommon but serious condition in which the brain becomes inflamed and can result in confusion and memory loss.
Recalling his mum collapsing he said: ‘I saw her being wheeled out, and she didn’t recognise me, That summer was filled with hospital visits as she relearned who we were. She even called me “Fat Boy” for a while!’
Saturday’s show was an emotional one, with George Clarke dedicating his Rhumba with pro partner Alexis Warr to his beloved mum amid her battle with cancer
Overcome with emotion George was watched from the audience by his mum and dad as he described the routine as a ‘love letter’ to his family
While La Voix also left viewers emotional as she tearfully opened up about her beloved mother’s recent death during Saturday’s show
Taking to TikTok to bring awareness to the condition he revealed she had been given just a 20 per cent change of survival: ‘She lost long-term memories, her sense of taste and smell, and her sense of direction.’
While La Voix also left viewers emotional as she tearfully opened up about her beloved mother’s recent death during Saturday’s show.
The Drag Race star, 45, real name Christopher Dennis, said her ‘world had gone’ in a moment following the ‘unexpected’ passing.
Ahead of her performance with pro partner Aljaž Škorjanec, 35, the entertainer paid a visit to ‘immensely supportive’ father Richard, who previously appeared with her on RuPaul‘s Drag Race UK, as they reflected on the recent loss.
Choking back tears, she said: ‘My mum was the same as my dad, equally supportive, she was there at every single show. I lost her in April this year so its only what 7/8 months’.
‘I did a massive West End show in London and she wasn’t well and I remember I’d gone from 1500 people clapping and cheering to the next day, just your world’s gone’.











