Pregnant Dianne Buswell hits back at cruel trolls who say they ‘can’t watch a pregnant girl dance’ with defiant video

STRICTLY’S Dianne Buswell has hit back at trolls making cruel comments about her dancing pregnant.

The pro-dancer, 36, announced back in September that she was expecting her first child with her Youtuber boyfriend Joe Sugg, after the pair met on the show back in 2018.

Dianne Buswell had an epic response to trolls who brutally blasted her for performing pregnantCredit: TikTok / @dianne_buswell_official
She busted a move for her critics proving she can still move despite claims her early exit with partner Steven was “planned” for her pregnancyCredit: TikTok / @dianne_buswell_official

But since the BBC dance competition began, Dianne has been plagued by trolls who brutally blasted her for dancing while pregnant – forcing her to hit back.

In a recent TikTok, she wrote: “For all the people saying they can’t watch a pregnant girl dance! I just can’t help it when I hear the beat.”

She was flooded with support from fans, who praised her for tackling the trolls head on.

One wrote; “You’re pregnant not dying. Should pregnant women not work either? What do they want, for us to sit around for 9 months?”

DANCEFLOOR BLUES

Strictly’s Balvinder Sopal suffers ‘meltdown’ after dance-off shock


fresh face

Strictly favourite enters the race to replace Claudia and Tess

Another commented: “Keep doing what you, you are a dancer, an amazing one at that. You shouldn’t stop. People are so awful, ignore them, you are beautiful and amazing x keep dancing x”.

Dianne was forced to furiously hit back at claims that her dance partner Stefan’s early exit from the show was “planned” to accommodate her pregnancy.

On Monday, the 66-year-old Neighbours actor announced he was being forced to pull out of the show after suffering a calf injury.

Following the announcement, one fan commented: “To be honest I saw this coming, Diane couldn’t really continue especially when she gets bigger, bless her”.

It added: “She’s a brilliant dancer and she is one of my favourites sorry to say but I think this was planned to keep her and baby safe, just my thought”.

Dianne shared the comment on her Instagram story and wrote a fiery response in return.

She hit back: “I sound like a broken record but I’m seeing a bit of this floating around again! I know people say ignore it but actually why should I.

“I will speak up… I would love nothing more than to keep dancing this week next week the week after that so so on and so forth. In fact I have more energy this year than I did this time last year.

“Please respect Stefan who is extremely gutted to not be able to dance and stop presuming this was a set up! Because believe me we would if we could.”

Stefan said he was “devastated” as he revealed his exit to fans after he ” gained the confidence to do well”.

He wrote: “This morning I woke up to the most disappointing day of my time in my Strictly journey.

“Just when I had finally gained the confidence to do well with my dancing in the competition and achieve more great dances along the way, I was told that on Saturday I had torn my calf so significantly that I am now forced to withdraw from the show.

“I can’t tell you how devastated I am to have to leave so prematurely especially, as there has been, and still is, so much love and support from everyone for both Dianne and myself.

COOL OFF

I’ve been to over 50 countries – here are my cheap winter sun hols with £11 hotels


UNMASKED

Chilling unheard tapes reveal how cops tore apart smirking serial killer Ted Bundy

“I owe both the Strictly Family and Dianne a massive debt of gratitude for giving me the opportunity to fulfil my dream of being able to dance with my wife. (When my leg is better).

“Fun fact for all the avid Neighbours fans… it’s the same leg! [laughing face emoji]”.

Neighbours’ Stefan revealed he was “devastated” to be exiting the competition following a calf injuryCredit: PA

Source link

Related Posts

Load More Posts Loading...No More Posts.