Man Utd transfer news LIVE: United ‘ACCEPT’ Antony bid, Kobbie Mainoo ‘WANTS Napoli move’ Garnacho latest

Hojlund’s Napoli deal

Manchester United ace Rasmus Hojlund is set to move to Napoli.

United have reportedly reached an agreement with the Partenopei for Hojlund.

According to transfer insider Nicolo Schira, the striker’s agent is currently in Naples to finalise the deal.

The paperwork is being completed and the Denmark international is signing a contract until 2030 with the option to extend for another year.

Mainoo wants Napoli move

Manchester United ace Kobbie Mainoo has told club officials he wants to move to Napoli.

According to The Mirror, Mainoo – who could cost £50million – wants to reunite with former team-mate Scott McTominay in Naples.

However, United have denied this is the case and are unwilling to cut ties with the midfield.

The same source claims Man Utd weren’t keen on the deal after seeing the impact of McTominay has had with the Italian champions.

The Red Devils would be keen to avoid a repeat of last year’s transfer mistake involving the Scotland international.

However, the England international is said to be “adamant” about making the move to the Serie A.

Betis back off

Real Betis have pulled out of talks with Manchester United over a deal for Antony.

The Brazilian enjoyed a strong second half of the season in Spain and was keen to return but talks have broken down, according to reports in Spain.

With the transfer window set to close on Monday, it remains to be seen whether Betis will come back in for him.

Antony of Manchester United during a Carabao Cup match.

Manchester United not interested in selling Mainoo

MANCHESTER UNITED will fight to keep hold of Kobbie Mainoo despite the youngster pushing for a loan move before Monday night’s deadline.

The talented midfielder is keen to head out for regular game time, with the 7pm cut-off on September 1 fast approaching.

But United insiders insist they can’t afford to lose him even if he would guaranteed game time at interested Napoli.

What next for Andre Onana

Manchester United players have been left shell-shocked by their Carabao Cup humiliation at the hands of Grimsby Town, branding it a new low for the club.

Dressing-room sources say senior stars were stunned by the 2-2 draw and 12-11 penalty shootout defeat, calling it the worst result of their United careers.

To make matters worse, confidence is crumbling in both the first and second-choice goalkeepers, with doubts growing behind the scenes after another dismal showing between the sticks.

Andre Onana of Manchester United during a penalty shootout.

Garnacho arrives in London to complete Chelsea medical

Alejandro has arrived in London to complete his move to Chelsea.

According to Fabrizio Romano, all the relevant documents have been signed for a deal worth £40m with a 10% sell-on clause.

A medical will take place shortly.

Source link

Related Posts

Load More Posts Loading...No More Posts.