JACK Osbourne has touched down in Australia ahead of his appearance on I’m A Celebrity … Get Me Out Of Here!
Rocker Ozzy Osbourne’s son signed up months after the tragic death of his dad – but has the “full support of his family“.
He’s one of the big name signings for this year’s series and appeared in good spirits arriving in Brisbane, just moments after his jungle campmate Martin Kemp.
Asked about his nightmare of having his initial flight cancelled, Jack, 40, said: “How did you know what I dreamt about?”
He said he was feeling “very well” but “I don’t know what you’re talking about” when quizzed about the jungle.
When we asked what he will miss most, he joked: “You”.
He added: “I can neither confirm nor deny where I’m going, but I do like a latte.”
Jack previously admitted he could bail out of the jungle challenges amid fears of the gruesome trials.
Jack said from the comfort of a cosy studio, before flying to Australia: “I am scared of the bushtucker trials.
“The advice my mum gave me was ‘don’t tell them what you’re really afraid of’.
He then admitted: “There is a chance you’ll hear me say I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here.”
Jack, married to Lisa Stelly, 39, found fame on his family’s reality show The Osbournes which started in 2002.
He enjoyed a close relationship with dad Ozzy, and the pair starred in a TV travel series together.
ITV this week confirmed The Sun’s exclusive lineup story from Saturday revealing the 12 stars entering the famous jungle camp.
The cast have since been arriving in Australia daily, with stars including Jack, Martin, Kelly Brook, Ruby Wax, and Angry Ginge already making the epic journey to OZ.
I’m A Celebrity starts this Sunday, November 16th at 9pm on ITV1 and ITVX.











