Hamas confirms death of terror boss Mohammad Sinwar dubbed ‘The Shadow’ months after IDF said he was killed in airstrike – The Sun

HAMAS has confirmed the death of its Gaza military chief Mohammad Sinwar, months after Israel said it killed him in a strike.

Publishing pictures of Sinwar along with other group leaders, the terror group described him as a “martyr”.

Two men in a car, one speaking.

1

Mohammad Sinwar (R), the main Hamas chief in Gaza, has been confirmed dead

Mohammad Sinwar, known as “The Shadow”, was the younger brother of Yahya Sinwar, who co-masterminded the October 7 attack.

In May, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu claimed Sinwar had been eliminated in an airstrike.

Netanyahu told parliament while reading a list of Hamas leaders killed in Israeli blitzes: “We eliminated Mohammad Sinwar.” 

More to follow… For the latest news on this story keep checking back at The Sun Online

Thesun.co.uk is your go-to destination for the best celebrity news, real-life stories, jaw-dropping pictures and must-see video.

Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/thesun and follow us from our main Twitter account at @TheSun.



Source link

Related Posts

Load More Posts Loading...No More Posts.