THIS is the first picture of Sean “Diddy” Combs in prison – and the once glitzy golden boy of hip-hop is barely recognisable.
Diddy, 55, was moved to a new prison – Fort Dix Federal in New Jersey – to see out the remainder of his four-year sentence for prostitution-related charges
The Bad Boy Records founder cuts a forlorn shape as he stands all alone in the prison yard at recreation time.
He is wrapped up in an orange beanie and thick blue coat, staring solemnly into the distance.
He also sports a scrubby grey beard, making him appear much older.
This is the first proper view of Diddy since his arrest in September 2024 – as we relied on only court sketches during the trial.
read more on sean diddy combs
In July, he was acquitted on charges of racketeering and sex trafficking, but found guilty on two counts of transportation for prostitution.
Throughout the blockbuster trial, he was held without bail at the Metropolitan Detention Center in Brooklyn – where he stayed until recently.
The disgraced mogul has already got a job behind bars on laundry duty, according to TMZ.
Fort Dix is a low-security male prison, and Diddy‘s lawyers begged a judge earlier this month to recommend he be moved there.
They argued he would benefit from the drug treatment programme offered there.
Former inmates have revealed that life inside Fort Dix will be easy compared to the notoriously neglected Metropolitan Detention Center.
Bill Boyle, who spent 14 months as an inmate at Fort Dix, said if Combs survived the MDC for over a year, the New Jersey lockup is “going to be a breeze for him”.
He told the US Sun: “You have 12 men in a cell and it’s not a true cell. It’s basically a dorm.
“You have three sets of bunk beds on one side of the wall, three sets on the other. The door to your cell they don’t lock, so you’re not necessarily really locked in because there’s no bathroom in those cells.
“So, you have to have access to a bathroom. None of the doors lock. The front door locks and they lock you in but that’s the front door to get in and out of there.”
Despite the relaxed cell regulations, Boyle, the founder of Federal Prison Consultants, said the facility’s facilities be just as unpleasant as MDC.
He said: “At Fort Dix, there’s three levels, three floors to these units, and you’re in the shower and you’re getting the discarded shower water from the shower above the third floor running down hitting you.
“That’s disgusting. Then, some days the shower water would come out scolding hot or it would just literally burn your skin.
“Some days it was cold, ice cold like a Mountain Creek. You had a bath but it was very, very hard.
“Some days the water would come out and hit you like a fire hose.
“You couldn’t even stand under it, it was so fast, and other times come out like a trickle like someone was pouring a tiny glass of water on you.”
“So, the daily living conditions are brutal. The food once again horrific. They don’t feed you enough.”
Diddy was sentenced to 50 months behind bars, and the earliest day he could potentially walk free is May 8, 2018.
The projected release date also includes the year Combs has already served during his time at the Metropolitan Detention Center (MDC) in Brooklyn, according to online records from the Bureau of Prisons.
Members of Combs’ team have reportedly approached White House officials in the Trump administration about a potential pardon.
President Donald Trump acknowledged the request, telling reporters in the Oval Office in early October, “A lot of people have asked me for pardons.
“I call him Puff Daddy; he has asked me for a pardon.”
Trump has issued several pardons and commutations months into his second term, including reality television couple Todd and Julie Chrisley, shamed congressman George Santos, and ex-Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao.
Diddy gets 50 months in prison
Combs’ sensational eight-week trial concluded over the summer when a 12-person jury acquitted him of racketeering conspiracy and two counts of sex trafficking but convicted him over two prostitution charges.
During the trial, jurors heard excruciating testimony from two of Combs’ ex-girlfriends, including singer Cassandra “Cassie” Ventura, about the years-long abuse they suffered at the hands of the fallen music mogul.
Ventura and another woman, identified in court only as Jane, testified about the depraved drug-fueled sex marathons, “freak-offs,” they were allegedly coerced into with male escorts.
After being acquitted of the more serious charges, Combs’ defense team offered a sprawling $50 million bond package to the judge, in which he would pledge to stay at his home in Miami and restrict his travel to Florida and New York.
Despite their effort, Judge Subramanian declined to release Combs on bond ahead of his October 3 sentencing.
At his sentencing, Combs addressed the court for the first time since his legal ordeal, begging the judge for mercy in his 12-minute speech.
In his remarks, Combs apologized to Ventura and Jane before turning to his family and telling his mother, Janice, “I failed you as a son and I’m sorry.”
He acknowledged the disturbing hotel surveillance footage of his assault on Ventura and apologized to all victims of domestic violence.











