Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor has been spotted riding through the grounds of Windsor Castle as political pressure for him to testify before the US Congress about his links to Jeffrey Epstein increases.
The disgraced 65-year-old, who was accompanied by a female companion, looked downcast as they took the horses out for a ride.
Despite being evicted from the Royal Lodge by King Charles, these recent images suggest he is yet to make the move to Sandringham.
Andrew has so far ignored a formal request from American politicians to ‘come forward’ with information about the paedophile financier.
However, pressure is rising after Starmer broke with the long-standing convention by prime ministers to not comment on royal matters while attending the G20 summit in South Africa.
He told reporters: ‘Anybody who has got relevant information in relation to these kinds of cases should give evidence.’
When pressed on whether that applied to Andrew, he said: ‘In the end, that will be a decision for him. But my general position is if you have relevant information you should be prepared to share it.’
Democrats on the House oversight committee had earlier given Andrew a two-week deadline to respond to their request for him to testify about his ‘ties’ to Epstein, but he did not reply.
The disgraced 65-year-old, who was accompanied by a female companion, looked downcast as they took the horses out for a ride.
Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor is seen horse riding near Windsor Castle in Berkshire
Congress cannot compel a foreign national to appear, but Starmer’s intervention increases the pressure on Andrew, who remained friends with Epstein even after his conviction for procuring a minor for prostitution. The fallout has already cost him his titles and his home, Royal Lodge.
Sir Keir’s comments were on Saturday night welcomed by Congressman Suhas Subramanyam, a member of the oversight committee.
He told the MoS: ‘Prime Minister Starmer is right – Andrew should provide us with any information he has that would help our investigation into Jeffrey Epstein.
‘There is clear evidence they were friendly. This is an opportunity for Andrew to clear his name if he hasn’t done anything wrong, and deliver long-awaited justice to the victims.’
And US lawyer Gloria Allred, who has represented 27 of Epstein’s victims, said: ‘Why does Andrew resist helping in an investigation which is so important to victims and survivors of Jeffrey Epstein?
‘This is his opportunity to help the survivors by volunteering to speak before Congress under oath. Will he do it or not? King Charles should encourage him to do it, because it is the right thing to do. Andrew’s silence is deafening.’
Lisa Bloom, another victims’ lawyer, said: ‘On behalf of the eleven Epstein victims I represent: THANK YOU Prime Minister Starmer for stating the obvious: anyone with information about one of the world’s most prolific predators should help law enforcement bring all those complicit to justice. That includes the man formerly known as Prince Andrew.’
Prime Minister Sir Keir Starmer (pictured) has urged Andrew to give evidence to the US Congress about what he knows about Jeffrey Epstein
Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor has ignored a request by American politicians to come forward with information about Jeffrey Epstein. Pictured: The pair at a party at the Mar-a-Lago club in Florida in 2000 alongside Melania Trump (left) and Gwendolyn Beck (centre right)
Andrew and Sarah are reportedly ‘no longer welcome’ at London’s most exclusive nightclub Annabel’s – with staff being told that the scandal-hit couple should no longer be allowed inside
In a fresh humiliation, it has also emerged that Andrew and Sarah Ferguson are now no longer welcome at Annabel’s, the elite £3,750-a-year Mayfair club they have long frequented.
A source told the Daily Mail: ‘Sarah and Andrew at this point would be turned away. Their type of notoriety is not what the club needs.’
Andrew has never been a formal member, but he and Sarah ‘always enjoyed an arrangement where they can come and go as they please,’ the insider said.
The ban could prove awkward, as Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie are members and can sign in guests.
The snub will sting Andrew, who has decades of connections to the venue. He once planned his 1986 stag do there before moving it after the press found out – leading Sarah and Diana to mistakenly turn up dressed as police officer stripograms hoping to crash the party.
He celebrated his 30th birthday there in 1990 and was famously refused entry later in the decade for turning up in jeans and an open-necked shirt, in breach of the strict dress code.











