I’m a Celeb viewers call out voting error after major show changes

VIEWERS of I’m A Celebrity spotted a blunder on the latest episode after the programme had announced a major change to its voting system.

The cast of I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! have now been in the jungle for almost a week, but fans noticed that two of them may be getting the short straw when it comes to bushtucker trials.

Alex and Shona have each already done two bushtucker trialsCredit: Eroteme
Ant and Dec had previously announced that no one who had already undertaken two trials in a row could be voted into a thirdCredit: ITV
Though the ladies weren’t chosen for another trial tonight, they were included in the votingCredit: Eroteme

Ant and Dec said on Saturday’s programme that all “12 of them” will be up for the public to vote into the next bushtucker trial.

But when the show first premiered on Sunday night, they announced on I’m A Celebrity… Unpacked – the programme’s spin-off – that none of the contestants would be expected to do more than two bushtucker trials in a row.

But Saturday’s vote left two jungle inhabitants – Alex Scott and Shona McGarty – in the firing line for a third challenge, despite each of the ladies already completing two in a row.

Both Alex and Shona were subjected to a “dreaded dunnies” challenge taking place in a critter-filled cubicle.

in his feels

I’m A Celeb jungle romance kicks off as Aitch admits ‘soft spot’ for co-star


jungle rumble

I’m A Celeb’s Jack Osbourne takes ANOTHER swipe at stars with barbed comment

Then to follow they ploughed through the “tents of torment” together, working alongside Vogue Williams and Tom Read Wilson to win stars so they can eat later.

I’m a Celeb viewers were quick to point out how Saturday’s vote being open to all campmates would leave Alex and Shona unfairly treated under the show’s new voting rule.

“I thought it was 2 in a row and miss a go?,” said one user. “Alex and Shona have done 2 trials in a row…”

Another fan said a variation of the same thing, sharing: “Isn’t the new rule that they can’t do more than two trials in a row so shouldn’t that mean Alex and Shona are exempt.”

Most read in I’m A Celebrity 2025

When it came time to announce who was chosen for the next bushtucker trial, thankfully for both women, they weren’t chosen by the public.

Angry Ginge was ultimately chosen to complete the next challenge, with Kelly Brook being the second most highly voted contestant.

During the first Unpacked of the series, Ant and Dec described the new rule to hosts Joel Dommett and Kemi Rodgers, and how it’s one that has been “a long time coming”.

“We’re calling it a two strikes and, uh… what are we calling it?,” Dec said turning to Ant.

“Two strikes and you’re out,” the presenter clarified.

“Basically, if somebody does two trials in a row, they are not eligible to do the third trial” said Dec. “They can have a night off.”

Ant added: “And what it stops is, as a viewer, you don’t have to go I can’t believe they voted for that person again, because we want to see all of the campmates do a trial.”

The challenge was disgusting, where Alex and Shona waded through fish gutsCredit: Eroteme
Ant and Dec looked visibly concerned by the smelly bushtucker trialCredit: Eroteme

Source link

Related Posts

Load More Posts Loading...No More Posts.