BBC bosses Tim Davie and Deborah Turness will pocket nearly £500,000 between them after quitting in the Donald Trump row.
They are each getting six months’ pay regardless of whether they work their full notice.


Former director-general Davie will bag £272,500 and news head Turness £217,500.
They both resigned earlier this month following a Panorama episode which “deceptively” edited a speech made by the US President.
It was the latest in a series of Beeb scandals during Davie’s five-year stint.
Tory MP Sir Alec Shelbrooke accused the BBC of “taking the public for mugs” over the payments.
He told The Sun on Sunday: “It’s quite incredible. Once again, you see in the public sector that when someone has to resign over, effectively, a complete disaster, they still get to walk away with huge chunks of money.
“You ask yourself, where is the accountability? Even when they’ve had to resign because things went terribly wrong on their watch, it’s almost without risk, because they know they’re going to get a huge payment anyway.”
Mr Davie said in his resignation letter that he was working with the board on the transition to a successor. Ms Turness also said she would be working on an “orderly handover”.
There is no exit payoff for either and sources were keen to stress that any notice period would be in line with standard employment terms.
They will get the full six months’ pay even if replacements are found before that, it is understood.
The BBC said it would not comment on individuals.
President Trump is threatening to sue the Beeb for $5billion (£3.82billion) over the botched documentary.











