• Congress
  • Police
  • Christianity
  • World news
  • Election Integrity
Sunday, November 30, 2025
americanpolibeat
  • Home
  • Featured
  • Pro-life
  • Illegal Immigration
  • History
  • Military
americanpolibeat
  • Home
  • Featured
  • Pro-life
  • Illegal Immigration
  • History
  • Military

Mike Graham is sacked from Talk breakfast show after racist post appeared on his Facebook account that he insisted had been hacked

November 12, 2025
0Points
1
Mike Graham, 65, has been sacked from his show on Talk UK following a racist post made on his Facebook page on Sunday, which the presenter claims came from a hack
0
Shares
FacebookTwitterPinterest
RedditLinkedinTumblrEmail

Mike Graham has been sacked from Talk breakfast show following a ‘vile’ racist post to his Facebook page which he insisted was hacked. 

The journalist, 65, was suspended from his show Morning Glory soon after post was published, but he has now been sacked.

The post featured a picture of a statue of Churchill alongside a picture of a crowded Tube carriage, with the caption: ‘Tell me we’re not f***ed by multicultural b***cks. 

‘Why are we surrounded by non-white people? Just f*** off…’

The post was accompanied by a picture of former prime minister Sir Winston Churchill’s statue by Big Ben next to the train picture, whose passengers included a woman wearing a hijab.

After considerable backlash, the former Scottish Mirror editor deleted the statement and insisted the post was made as a result of his Facebook page being hacked.

But keen-eyed viewers were quick to point out that an almost identical photo of the statue of Winston Churchill had been posted on Graham’s X account just moments before the Facebook post was published. 

On Wednesday staff were told Graham will not be returning to Talk.

Mike Graham, 65, has been sacked from his show on Talk following a racist post made on his Facebook page on Sunday, which the presenter claims came from a hack

Mike Graham, 65, has been sacked from his show on Talk following a racist post made on his Facebook page on Sunday, which the presenter claims came from a hack

Jeremy Kyle [pictured left] replaced Graham on his Talk breakfast show after the presenter was suspended on Sunday following the post

Jeremy Kyle [pictured left] replaced Graham on his Talk breakfast show after the presenter was suspended on Sunday following the post 

It is understood that Graham initially agreed to an independent investigation into the incident, but he later reneged on several opportunities to do so.

Graham, who also hosts the Plank of the Week podcast, previously denied it was him who posted the message. Writing on his X account, he said: ‘On Sunday night my Facebook was accessed and a vile message was posted on my page without my knowledge. 

‘It contained words that I would never write and an opinion I don’t share. As soon as I found out I immediately deleted the post and have taken steps to ensure my cyber security.’

But social media users were not convinced, pointing to the similar post on X, formerly Twitter, by Graham moments earlier.

In that post he shared the photo of the Westminster statue of Churchill, writing: ‘Britain today. Why are we here.’ 

On Monday, he took to X again and shared a video in which he thanked his supporters. 

In the clip, the presenter said: ‘I just want to say thank you to all of you brilliant listeners and viewers who have sent me some of the most brilliant messages of support over the past couple of weeks.

‘I really appreciate it. I’ve read every single one. They really give me great encouragement.’

Graham, 65, is a British journalist who hosts a breakfast show on Talk called Morning Glory - but he has now been suspended from the role

Graham, 65, is a British journalist who hosts a breakfast show on Talk called Morning Glory – but he has now been suspended from the role

Graham continued: ‘I also wanted to give a personal apology about having to cancel the show at the Shepherd Bush Empire this week, but don’t worry, it will be back next May.’

Graham was initially suspended from his breakfast show on Talk, formerly TalkTV, and was replaced by Jeremy Kyle.

Last month, Graham raged against what he called the ‘bereft city’ of London after his car was broken into in a car park. 

He discussed the break-in during his show on Talk on September 25, and criticised Sir Sadiq Khan amid his row with Donald Trump over the state of the capital, telling him ‘London is now a bereft city’. 

‘You can’t walk down the street without being very careful not to get your phone out without being very careful and to watch all around you,’ he said.

‘It really burns me when I see Sadiq Khan talking as if London is the most amazing city in the world. It bloody well should be, but it’s not.’

Graham previously courted controversy during a memorable interview on Talk Radio when he suggested that concrete can be ‘grown’.

Interviewing an Insulate Britain environmental activist, Graham accused the young man of damaging the environment due to his profession as a carpenter.

Activist Cameron Ford responded that carpentry is ‘regenerative’ because trees can be regrown.

Graham responded: ‘Well you can grow all sorts of things, can’t you?’

Ford replied that ‘you can’t grow concrete’ before Graham bizarrely claimed: ‘You can’.

Source link

Tags:accountappearedbreakfastdailymailFacebookGrahamhackedinsistedLondonMikeNewspostracistsackedSadiq KhanShowTALK
0
Shares
FacebookTwitterPinterest
RedditLinkedinTumblrEmail
Previous Article

Newcastle icon Alan Shearer explains how Nick Woltemade is 'a problem' for Newcastle as pressure ramps up on Eddie Howe

Next Article

Eternal Sunshine of the Changing Time

admin

Related Posts

I'm A Celebrity fans devastated by shock second eviction as they fume
Featured

I’m A Celebrity fans devastated by shock second eviction as they fume

November 30, 2025

I’M A Celebrity fans have been left devastated by the shocking second eviction.  After two weeks of watching celebs from Martin Kemp to Lisa Riley in the jungle, the public have been voting to save their favourites from the axe. Sign up for the TV…

Natalie Wolf, who was previously known as Ryan Haley, was found guilty of sexually abusing a teenage girl at Newcastle Crown Court
Featured

Child molester who sexually abused a girl before changing his name to ‘Natalie’ is jailed after claiming jury was hypnotised

November 30, 2025
Ruby Wax SCREAMS orders at I'm A Celebrity stars as she takes control of camp in 'pure insanity' move
Featured

Ruby Wax SCREAMS orders at I’m A Celebrity stars as she takes control of camp in ‘pure insanity’ move

November 30, 2025
Ghastly, incompetent Rachel Reeves must resign NOW after dog's breakfast Budget
Featured
1

Ghastly, incompetent Rachel Reeves must resign NOW after dog’s breakfast Budget

November 30, 2025
Thanksgiving Socialism – HotAir
Featured

How to Remain Grounded and Thankful Amid the Chaos – HotAir

November 30, 2025
Load More Posts Loading...No More Posts.

TRENDING

‘As I Was Saying…’
Breaking

‘As I Was Saying…’

Money Makes the World Go ’Round
Breaking

Money Makes the World Go ’Round

Vietnam and the US at the Negotiating Table
Breaking

Vietnam and the US at the Negotiating Table

Red Alert for the British Economy
Breaking

Red Alert for the British Economy

Diamond and Bangles to the Gulf
Breaking

Diamond and Bangles to the Gulf

Spain’s Persistent Poverty Problem - FEE
Breaking

Spain’s Persistent Poverty Problem – FEE

HOTTEST STUFF

Child molester who sexually abused a girl before changing his name to ‘Natalie’ is jailed after claiming jury was hypnotised

I’m A Celebrity fans devastated by shock second eviction as they fume

Ruby Wax SCREAMS orders at I’m A Celebrity stars as she takes control of camp in ‘pure insanity’ move

How to Remain Grounded and Thankful Amid the Chaos – HotAir

Ghastly, incompetent Rachel Reeves must resign NOW after dog’s breakfast Budget

X Factor star looks unrecognisable after changing his name to become a spiritual healer – a decade after spat with Simon Cowell

Neil Robertson offers to give snooker opponent free lessons moments after knocking him out of UK Championship

My mother was mowed down and killed by the Duchess of Edinburgh’s police escort… our family has been ruined ever since

Shoppers rush to Home Bargains to get their hands on Jellycat dupes for just £2.50

Carey Mulligan dazzles in a gold strapless gown as she joins Andrea Riseborough and Emily Watson at the British Independent Film Awards

FOLLOW US

  • 0FacebookLikesJoin us on FacebookLike our page
  • 0TwitterFollowersJoin us on TwitterFollow Us
  • 0YoutubeSubscribersJoin us on YoutubeSubscribe
  • 0InstagramFollowersJoin us on InstagramFollow Us
  • 0SoundCloudFollowersJoin us on SoundCloudFollow Us
americanpolibeat
  • Featured
  • Illegal Immigration
  • Pro-life
  • History
  • Military
americanpolibeat
  • Featured
  • Illegal Immigration
  • Pro-life
  • History
  • Military
© 2025 americanpolibeat -

Login

Welcome, Login to your account.

Forget password?

Register

Welcome, Create your new account

You have an account? Go to Sign In

Recover your password.

A password will be e-mailed to you.

Sign In